How to Select the Best Solar Installation Company for Your Home
Selecting the best solar installation company for your home can be a daunting task. In this blog, we will provide some tips on how to select the best solar installation company for your home and provide updated statistics to support our claims.
1. Research and Compare Solar Installation Companies
Research and compare solar installation companies in your area. Look for companies that have a proven track record of installing solar panels and have a good reputation in the industry. Check online reviews and ask for referrals from friends and family who have installed solar panels.
2. Get Multiple Quotes
Get multiple quotes from different solar installation companies. This will help you compare prices and services and ensure that you are getting the best deal. Make sure that the quotes are comprehensive and include all the costs associated with the installation, such as permits, labor, and materials.
3. Check for Certifications and Licenses
Check for certifications and licenses of the solar installation company. The company should have the necessary certifications and licenses to install solar panels in your area. They should also be able to provide proof of insurance and warranties on their work.
4. Ask About Financing Options
Ask about financing options offered by the solar installation company. Many companies offer financing options to help homeowners pay for the installation of solar panels. Look for companies that offer low-interest rates and flexible payment plans.
5. Look for Energy-Efficient Products
Look for solar installation companies that offer energy-efficient products. The solar panels and inverters should be energy-efficient to ensure that you get the most out of your investment. Look for companies that offer products that are backed by industry-leading warranties and have a proven track record of performance.
Updated Statistics on Solar Installation Companies
– According to the Solar Energy Industries Association, the United States installed 19.2 GW of solar capacity in 2020, which is enough to power 3.6 million homes.
– The solar industry is expected to create over 300,000 new jobs in the United States by 2030, according to the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
– In 2020, solar energy accounted for 43% of all new electric capacity additions in the United States, according to the Solar Energy Industries Association.
– According to a survey by EnergySage, homeowners who received 3 or more quotes from solar installation companies saved an average of $5,000 on their solar installation.
Selecting the best solar installation company for your home is an important decision that requires careful consideration. Research and compare solar installation companies, get multiple quotes, check for certifications and licenses, ask about financing options, and look for energy-efficient products. Updated statistics show that the solar industry is growing rapidly and creating new jobs, and that homeowners can save significant amounts of money by getting multiple quotes. By selecting the best solar installation company for your home, you can reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint and help mitigate the effects of climate change.